Race with Midnight--Spring
- Have you ever gotten lost? How did you find your way back? Did someone help you?
- Have you ever shared your faith with someone else? Were you afraid to speak them? If so, why?
- How would you explain to someone the way to heaven?
- How long should you wait until you talk to someone about Jesus and heaven?
- This season focuses on sharing the ___________ message with others. (Answer: Salvation) Who will you tell?
You Can’t Come In--Summer
- Have you ever invited a friend to church, Sunday school, or youth group? When and who?
- What do you learn from your pastor?
- What three things do you have to do to go to heaven?
- Why do you think God won’t allow sin into heaven? Who can clean up your sin?
- This season focuses on striving to be the best we can be in ________. (Answer: Christ) How can you be your best?
Seventy Times Seven--Autumn
- When was the last time you forgave someone? Was it hard to do?
- Have you ever had to pay, in some way, for a mistake you made?
- When was the last time someone forgave you? How did you feel before and after you were forgiven?
- To you, what does it mean to forgive someone?
- This season teaches us how to ___________ and then grow in grace. (Answer: forgive) Who do you have to forgive?
Braving the Storm--Winter
- What was the last difficult or sad time you went through?
- How did you get through that hard time? Who did you talk to about it?
- How can you help someone going through a difficult time?
- What can you do to grow your roots deep in Jesus’ teachings?
- This season teaches us to lean on ________ for comfort and peace. (Answer: God) How do you need to lean on God today?